Scrolling image

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
paulk

Hi all

Is it possible to have a container of a fixed size say 200 x 200 and have a larger image inside it that can be scrolled?

Thanks in advance
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Yes this can be done using a masking container and then two other containers, one for X and the other for Y.
Then using the Change Relative Position action along with a mouse pressed source.
I am also using an external image loader, loading the JPG image that is in the output folder.

The image is 1024 x 1024 and is being displayed in a window size of 400 x 400.
There are 8 buttons 4 for up, down, left and right and the others are for top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right.
This is to show a combination of actions can be used in one button.

Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
Scrolling.zip
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 557 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
paulk

Thats great Hopki thank you...will have a play!
Hopki
Gnome

Just to add to this, if you want to get clever using tags and node markers you can get the large image to change position depending on the panorama.
An example would be to have a very large map, each node has a tag that activates a node marker that changes the position so the map tracks your progress.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RobM

This is nice. has potential.
I've got to get to grips with the markers still, but will give that a go when I can.

One question though. Scrolling is now done by buttons. Is there any way of doing that by mouse within the popup box?

Ipad note: All works sweet BUT. Close the popup on the Ipad and all the container and controls close nicely but the actual image remains displayed for a second or so :/
I have mouseclick, set text - (blank) external-loader

Cheers, Rob