Tour Map only shows white screen now? Problem?

Q&A about the latest versions
AncientCityPhoto

I am using v4 Pro and have started working on a Virtual Tour. I was selecting coordinates on the tour map and setting North on my various scenes. After setting user data and coordinates for 3 scenes, the tour map now only shows a white screen.

I cannot select coordinates for the rest of my scenes. Whether I click the map from the user data, or the tour menu, same thing. White screen.

What is the problem here? Firewall is off, restarted computer, and program, etc... Can't seem to get the map to load again.
Last edited by AncientCityPhoto on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AncientCityPhoto

If I start a new file, even without loading a panorama, the tour map works...only in my virtual tour does it not work! Do I have to restart all my work over??? What is going on here? I can't afford issues like this in my workflow.
AncientCityPhoto

Ok, so I started over with a new file. The mapping worked great and I could select my coordinates again.... until I saved the file!

Once I save my file the mapping goes to a white screen only! What is going on here??
thomas
Chief Gnome

Can you please send us the project file, with a non working map?
MfG, Thomas
Werner

thomas wrote:Can you please send us the project file, with a non working map?

Hi Thomas
I do have the same problems on my tour...
Any way – I wish you a happy new year and thank you very much for that great tool

Best regards,
Werner
Botg

I'm having the same problem.
Windows 7 x64
Pano2VR Pro 4

I've created the tour, set the Coordinates for a couple of the Panorams, then went to the 3rd one, and it stopped working, I'm getting a white screen.

I went back to one that I had already done, the map is white and I can see the points I already have created.

I can start a new tour and the map is back.
Botg

Well after careful testing this week, there seems to be a problem with the number 13.
I was starting over on my tour, and added one panoram at a time to see if there was some issue there. It turns out that as I added the first 12 then set the lat/long for each it worked great. when I added number 13 it quick giving me the google map.

I removed number 13 and it still didn't work on the ones I had already done. So I saved it, with the 12 that I had, closed Pano2vr, and reopened the project.

low and behold the maps were back. I added #13 and started to plot it, it quit working again.

I've only tested this once, so I'll need to test it more. but this could be a step in getting the issue fixed.
360Texas

In some cultures the number 13 is 'Unlucky'. A good example is here in the US.. building structures and building elevators (or Lifts in the UK) do not have a numbered 13th floor.

I would not know if the number 13 is unlucky for Pano2vr. Probably not... then maybe ?

Ok now we can ALL stop laughing at my silly reply and return to working on your issue.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
360Texas

If you have not already done so...it might be helpful if you did as Thomas requested
thomas wrote:Can you please send us the project file, with a non working map?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Tong

what title of 13 node?
gwindle

Did you ever get this resolved - i have the same issue and it is driving me nuts.
gwindle

Right - I have the answer! You mush set all the user data before you attempt to use the google map. If not it makes the map show up as white space in all panos in the tour. Must be that each location requires unique data before the map can be used in the tour. Not sure if this is bug.
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
Issue #650
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Arnie

I am using 4.1.0 on Windows 7 64bit.
The problem with the white map in the coordinate window is still happening for me.
I am able to reproduce this problem, but it never happens at the same amount of markers or after saving the project.....it is random.
This problem is only in the Coordinate window, I can add the GPS coordinates in the user date window and there is also no problem displaying the map and the markers in the created Tour.

I attached 2 project files.
Thank you
Arnie
Attachments
lukes_farm.p2vr
(34.2 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
lukefarm2.p2vr
(10.41 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Arnie

It keeps happening !!!!!!
Any Solution?