In November 2011, Flash security updates broke many Panos made in older versions of Pano2VR.
This is caused by a single blank image with dimensions 0x0 being inserted into the SWF -- and it's easily corrected.
1. Download Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.1 ($80 Registration)
2. Open broken SWF file.
3. Navigate the tree of image assets within the file until you find a fullscreen blank black image.
4. Click 'Edit' in the File Ribbon toolbar.
5. Swap this for a 10x10 transparent blank PNG file.
6. Click Save.
7. The Tour will now appear in the preview pane and you will know that it's fixed.
For the specifics of what caused the problem -- these security update editions of Adobe Flash Player / Web Player --
(Released 11/10/2011) Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (174 MB)
(Released 11/10/2011) Flash Player 10.3.183.11 (76.9 MB)
Thanks to Thomas for revealing that it was the 0x0px image causing the problem.
Q&A about the latest versions
4 posts • Page 1 of 1