A new HTML5 fullscreen code

Q&A about the latest versions
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This Tip will show you how to make a wigit for iBooks Author which is mac only.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RobM

I'm liking the whole ibook idea.
Wondering though, I did the whole tethered preview thing and it works pretty well. I removed the tether and the ibook remains on the iPad. I'm assuming we can produce iBooks then and save them onto the iPad as a preview rather than being obliged to publish them though the app store?

This would be perfect for some of my clients as they wouldn't want their 'books' in the public domain.
RobM

er... yes. I know.. I wouldn't have posted my question without reading that link, would I?
Tong

:D sorry ;-)
RobM

Tong wrote::D sorry ;-)

no probs ;)

Well, the preview is still on my iPad.. a day later and after tether so maybe.. it will work this way.
I just didn't want to get a proper book laid out with a heap of panos in there to find the only way to have it in iBooks is to publish it via the app store.

Client wouldn't be too chuffed.
RobM

trying to analyse the tour.wdgt to see why my tour isn't working. I'm getting network error exception error 101 pop up in ibooks if I try move to another node. I have popup embedded video and photos working, just no node to node function. Grrrr
ScottWitte

soulbrother wrote: furthermore: is that possible to do with windows pc?
For anyone who doesn't know already, you can install Mac OS on PC using VMWare. It is slightly tricky but this site is very helpful: http://www.souldevteam.net/blog/. Youtube has several helpful videos. Just Google Mac OS on PC and you should find a wealth of help.

With that as a base you can install the very useful iOS simulator, part of Apple's free XCode. I find this invaluable when testing/developing for iDevices. You can also install the free iBooks Author App. I just did that although I haven't had time to play with it.

FWIW