simpel next button

Q&A about the latest versions
HDijk

Hi,
Its impossible to look for this topic in the forum but the question is already made by another user I think. Sorry for that.
I'm looking for a simple "next " button in the skin which is linked to the next pano. Go to next pano is the action, but furher..... :?: So I can browse through the pano's
Anyone knows how to do.
Best regards Hans
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
in each panoramas user data you can set the next and previous panoramas in the information and comment text fields.
Then in left and right buttons add:
mouse click => open next panorama => url: $ui (information) and $uo (comment) => target: xxxxxx
Example: information ($ui) to go forward through the panoramas and comment ($uo) to go back.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
HDijk

Hi Hopki,
Thanks very much!!
Regards Hans
HDijk

Hi Hopki,
Sorry it must be simple but I dont get it. I have a five node tour : scene_1, scene_2 etc. In userdata these names I fill in title and information and comment text fields.
I.E. in scene_1 : information = scene_1 and comment = scene_1 ?
Then in left and right buttons add:
mouse click => open next panorama => url: $ui (information) and $uo (comment) => target: xxxxxx
Example: information ($ui) to go forward through the panoramas and comment ($uo) to go back.
This doesn't run
Best regards Hans
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Scene1 will have in the user data information text field: scene2.swf (this being the file name of the swf file of scene 2)

Scene2 will have scene3.swf in the information text field and scene1.swf in the comment text field.

Now when in Scene2 the NEXT button with open next panorama $ui will go to scene3.swf as it will read the data from the information text field which is scene3.swf.
However if you clicked the BACK button in scene 2 it will open the panorama in the user data comment text field, $uo which is scene1.swf.

So it follows that in scene3 it will have scene4.swf in the information text field and scene2 in the comment text field
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
HDijk

Thanks Hopki,
It runs fine now. Also in HTML5.
Best regards Hans
HDijk

Hopki wrote:Hi,
Scene1 will have in the user data information text field: scene2.swf (this being the file name of the swf file of scene 2)

Scene2 will have scene3.swf in the information text field and scene1.swf in the comment text field.

Now when in Scene2 the NEXT button with open next panorama $ui will go to scene3.swf as it will read the data from the information text field which is scene3.swf.
However if you clicked the BACK button in scene 2 it will open the panorama in the user data comment text field, $uo which is scene1.swf.

So it follows that in scene3 it will have scene4.swf in the information text field and scene2 in the comment text field
Regards,
Hopki
HI Hopki,
I'm using the tourbrowser of the Pro4 version. There is only one swf file. What to do now? Took me some time now but can't figure it out.What are the url 's of the several pano's? Thanks in advance.
Best regards Hans
Judy-A

HDijk wrote:I'm using the tourbrowser of the Pro4 version. There is only one swf file. What to do now?
Hi Hans,

In the userdata fields, instead of using scene1.swf, scene3.swf, use {node1}, {node3}.

Judy
HDijk

Hi Judy,
Thanks. I tried already "node1".. etc. but without the curly brackets.
Best regards Hans