cubic flashing in multiresolution panos showing local

Q&A about the latest versions
skyfocus

Hi,

I get more and more complains that my VT's are not working on mobile divices. Probably the devices that are not supporting
html5. I started looking into the multiresolution option and read a lot of post about this feature.

Problem I have is that the resulting flash-panorama is very poor quality and when turning around I continiously see cubic white flashes. The result is very very disapointing. I tried a few other PC's but the result is the same. Another anoying feature is that it looks like autorotate is switched on when multires is on.

I followed the tutorials about settings , and this is what I came up with:

My input image is always 10000x5000 and a normally use a tilesize of 1440 which gives me exellent quality panorama's in all browsers. (I did not touch this setting when using MultRes 1440px and 80 quality)

In multires I'm using the autogenerated sizes of 2500, 1250 and 625 and I'm enclosing the 625 version
all other settings are at the default value exept the tile name is set to tiles_$n/c%c_l%r_%y_%x.jpg

When I try some options I notice that when I do not preload any tile the panorama stays gray (the preload grey version). When I include all sizes the pano looks much better (but still the flashing white cubes). Can it be not loading or switching between the different sizes ?

What should I do to make this multires work. I expect good quality (same quality as without multires) on pc/mac and the lower quality on mobile (not html5) devices to prevent memory overload ....

Edit: To my supprice I notice that there is a difference between the local viewed tour and the online viewed tour. The flashing cubics are only present in the local viewed version (windows 7 64x PC with latest firefox or IE) not in online viewed tours ?!?.

Please advice

Arjan
Windows 10 Pro x64, Pano2VR pro V6.1.13 , Browser latest Firefox
jare

Flash output > Advanced settings > Allow network access
Check it for online, uncheck for offline viewing.
skyfocus

serious ? But why ?

I'm not accessing external content ? Are the tiles seen as external content ?

And this is not a solution when working on a 200+ foto tour ..... tours I make should work on laptop and online ....

Arjan
Windows 10 Pro x64, Pano2VR pro V6.1.13 , Browser latest Firefox