upgrade to 4 version

Q&A about the latest versions
Tong

how can i upgrade to v.4 pro from 3 usual version? bougth in 2011, and what price of upgrade?

here is only from 2 to 3 version options
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr_license.php
i want to use 4 beta in upcoming project.

and any working code for google maps with pano hotspots embeded in tour?
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
No Google maps in the tour, as google have stopped the API for new users. Looking at an alternative.
The update page has not been uploaded but when it is you should just check for Upgrade for your version 3.x key and then get the option.
This will be done soon.
Oversight sorry,
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Tong

thank you Hopki.

what most good alternative can be used to google map? bing?

any good tutorial how to embed bing map with api key, hotspots to pano2vr project? would be great to download
project file for studing ;-)
PORTtours

I'm very excited about the new upgrade. I'm going to get the pro version today for sure.

Few questions:
- How does hotspot proxy mapping now work. Is swf and html5 now the same?
- What else is different between SWF and HTML5 version outputs?
- How was Pano2vr able to already know what graphics to use for your map when you simply grabbed the pano from the new pano list box and dropped it onto the tour map in the skin editor?

Thanks for the help in advance, and for making a great product!

Frank
Boothy

Hi

I have just received free licence key to upgrade to `standard` version 4 but did not see any option for upgrading to the pro version. When will this be available ? or is it better to just run in `evaluation` mode for now ?

Thanks in advance

Boothy
dandee

Have an email chat with owner(s) of this site. Here's what I figure. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you have a branded Pano2VR v3 software and wish to upgrade to Pano2VR v4 Pro, this option probably not available yet.

However, you can upgrade your current branded Pano2VR v3 software to unbranded Pano2VR v3 now at 180 Euro and get Pano2VR v4 Pro free.

Basically it's 180 Euro.

The renaming exercise and having a number the software name confuse a lot.
Tong

stupid me, but when i want to upgrade from 3 usual to 4 pro, site upgrade page gives price 200 euro, so it better to buy unbranded 3 with 180.00 Euro
and upgrade to 4 pro without paying anything?

what adavantages for already costumer with branded version to upgrade to 4 pro? i see only overpay with 20 euro. :shock: