Droplets and Batch Processing Question

Q&A about the latest versions
Gregory

Hi,
I'm working on a Virtual tour that will contain 20 panoramas.
So I think it is a right time to try a batch processing feature of Pano2VR.
I would like to convert all panoramas to Horizontal strip format, and run a second batch for the final Flash, HTML5 output.
My problem is that the "Convert Input" button is in gray-non active mode, but in the tutorial it's active. How do I fix this?

Thank you,
Gregory
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Use the output Transformations.
Choose your projection, size and format.
As a tip I would choose tiff as this is lossless format so when Pano2VR creates the cubes for html5 etc you reduce the image quality loss due to further internal conversions.
That said make sure you output from the stitching software is also tiff.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
k.ary.n
Gnome

In the Batch Processing/Droplets tutorial, you're right, in previous versions the convert image button was always active (as opposed to the current version where you first must import an image to activate the button - thanks for the reminder to update our wiki!). However, the Convert Image button is never used in the tutorial. So maybe there's a simple confusion of terms. ;)

Instead, you would do exactly as Hopki suggests: Create a droplet for remapping the image to the horizontal strip and then create another droplet for the Flash and HTML5 outputs.