ipad Gyro for Object2vr files?

Q&A about the latest versions
Destrada

Is there a way to add a Gyro code to my Object2vr Html? I would love my project to have this interactive experience on an iPad. I'm aware of it on Pano2QTVR but I use Object2vr. Thanks!
FulvioDR

Please add me too on this request.
I like see also an OBJECT2VR widget in new Mac iBooksAuthor software.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
iBook widgets for Object2VR and Pano2VR, just writing the tip and making the screen cast.
As soon as they are done we will blog it on our web page.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Destrada

great, will that have options as far as choosing speed of gyro and choosing options as far as what the gyro motion can alter (such as a forward motion changing through sets or x or y axis?)

will this widget be embedded in the program itself to modify or will it be code for the html?

thanks for getting back to us so soon
jobes

Just seen Hopki's reply… this is great news, I've been trying for a while to find a Dashcode-free way to include an HTML5 pano inside a Widget to place in an iBook. I look forward to seeing the tip… thanks in advance.
Hopki
Gnome

Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
Armando

Hopki,

Is it possible to add Gyro control to an Object2VR?

An unexpected benefit of Gyro control for Pano2VR, is the user realizes the content is "alive/interactive".

It would be nice to have this benefit also for Object2VR.

Are you aware of anyone having done this?

Thanks,

Armando
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Armando,
This has been asked about before, but its an odd request because with panoramas this works well as you move the iPad around so does the view. But with an object you would be turning the iPad around you, but your view would be turning the object away from your :?:
So does not really make sense to do.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
Armando

Hello Hopki,

Thank you for your response.

I agree it would not necessarily make sense, but it might have the benefit of alerting the user of the interactivity (otherwise the object behaves like a single static picture).

I am not necessarily asking for this as a feature, I'm asking can it be done (if so can you point me in the right direction)?

Also, are you aware of anyone having done this?

Thanks,

Armando
PhotoSpherix

maybe it is not that you move it around you. maybe it is just using the tilt sensor. If i lean left it moves left, and if I lean right it moves right.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography