Bug: Pano2VR 3.1.2 droplet broken

Q&A about the latest versions
360vr_nl

I have a QT droplet on my desktop for a quick review of my stitchings, but the with the release of Pano2VR 3.1.2 the application crashes on the droplet. (OS X 10.7.2)
Deleting the droplet and making a new one gives the same crash.

Do you need the crash report on this?

Karel
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Karel
Download V3.1.2 again. When we first released the new build it took me a short time to spot the version uploaded had this problem.
We were doing some things to the batch processor and forgot to sort out the droplets.
The time it took to notice and upload the working version was so soon after the release I did not think it was worth posting.
So my apologies for this.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360vr_nl

Hi Hopki,

No problem, it works like a charm now with the new download.

Thanks,

Karel
etegration

my droplet's broken too after upgrading this afternoon to 3.1.2

on 64bit, Windows 7. My droplets creates files in a folder i know to upload as path "upload\$n_html5.html" and i have all reference to this upload folder when creating tours, html5, html, template etc so they are contained within the particular pano while i upload everything with a single drag and drop.

It is now being created in > "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\GardenGnomeSoftware\upload"

I need it to behave as before please. Whatefer image is dragged to the droplet, it creates in the respective folder, a sub folder name "upload".
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
Please see Issue #392
For the moment, open the droplet, click Tools, Show batch processing window and drop your input images into there. Select Save values in project files and click Run.
I know this is longer, but this will save the outputted files in the same directory as the input image.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
etegration

Hopki wrote:Hi
Please see Issue #392
For the moment, open the droplet, click Tools, Show batch processing window and drop your input images into there. Select Save values in project files and click Run.
I know this is longer, but this will save the outputted files in the same directory as the input image.
Regards
Hopki
Thank you for the stop-gap solution. Hope will resolve in next release. I'll prefer to downgrade to previous version for the time being.
etegration

3.1.3 launched recently fixed this! thanks a lot!