camera motion effect

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
ricardo

Hi,

I want to create a camera motion effect in flash panorama.
To create this effect in Immervision player, I use XML commands where I chose pan, tilt, fov and time values so the player center the panorama in these coordinates moving from previous one in that specified time, creating the movement effect.
It could be easy (just creating a Motion Tween) if I had direct access to panorama.swf.
I tried to do this in controller.swf and the container.swf, but all I get was change the panorama position without movement effect because I don’t know how to use time parameter or some AS command that attach the coordinates changes to a timeline.
Could someone give me some help on this?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.
akash

did anybody find a solution to this yet??? creating a fully automated tour that takes you through the whole property on its own without human intervention...
thomas
Chief Gnome

I hope the demo code at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... .php?t=656 will help you.
MfG, Thomas
akash

Thanks Thomas, this code works excellent, but now I'm thinking of upgrading to Pano2VR, and just realized that this code doesn't work with Flash 9. Can you please tell me what has to be substituted where, so that I can get this to work and just buy the new Pano2VR. I really like the no-jerk Flash tours now possible with it :-)

-Akash