HTML5/CSS3 Invisible Skin Elements

Q&A about the latest versions
dallasrab

Does anyone have a solution?

We have been experiencing this problem from one co-worker to another for 6 months now and still cannot identify the root cause. Our skin elements/svg files will not show up on ipad or iphone devices. A lot of our projects which we have already published to the web work fine, and most of them I created using the same HTML5 skin (simplex) for all of them. Recently, everything I produce using this same skin results in invisible elements/svg files...which includes the toolbar and hotspots. The elements are there because if you click on them (assuming you know where they are on the screen) the text will appear. Unfortunately our clients aren't going to know where a hotspot is located on the screen, and therefor will not be able to navigate from one scene to another while using their ipad or mobile devices.

I've read some older post which identify the svg file not working properly on certain servers...which we are currently checking into. But if this were the issue I'm assuming all of our past projects which work fine now would probably not be working either?

I appreciate any tips in helping us resolve this. Thank you.

Dallas