Same code doen't work in HTML5

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Lvilleneuve

Hi,
I create a skin for a project. Everything went well with my Flash version. Unfortunately, it seems that the "Open next panorama" do not work. I tried to point the file "vr01.xml" and "vr01.htm", which is my "Output file" name of my HTML5 version. Which file should be defined in the field next to "Open next panorama"?
I am attaching an screen dump of my Actions/Modifiers and another one of the skin editor.
Any Idea?
You can see the Flash version...
www.360-image.com/hoteldeglace2011

Thanks
Luc
ActionsModifiers.jpg
ActionsModifiers.jpg (167.46 KiB) Viewed 4330 times
SkinEditor.jpg
SkinEditor.jpg (249.05 KiB) Viewed 4330 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
Pano2VR will except both xml and swf as file extensions in Html5 output, however you can not use xml for Flash output.
So for a Html5 ONLY output you could use, in your example: vr01.xml or vr01.swf.
Of course if making both Html5 and Flash, .SWF will work in both outputs.

If you are using xml, and make Html5 and Flash outputs, the Flash output will not work.

As an example of this I have attached a test project with two skins, xml_skin and swf_skin, you will see that both skins work in the html5 output but only the swf skin will work with the flash output.

Also for Html5 skins you should avoid the actions Hide, Show and Alpha, this causes problems for the Apple devices.
Use, set element scale 0/0 to hide and element and use set element scale 1/1 to show it.
You can also use the move element position to slide maps and other elements off screen.

Regards
Hopki
Attachments
xml_swf_test.zip
(2.73 MiB) Downloaded 336 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Lvilleneuve

Hi,
Thanks for your quick answer. I will try your solution tonight.
Are you going to Palmela?

Luc
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Luc
Yes I will be there as one of the Garden Gnome team.
I should not be to hard to miss :wink:
Hopki (AKA Martin, Garden Gnome Support)
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
sheltoan

Did you find a solution to this? I am having the same problem and would love to hear if and how you fixed it.