Multiple panorams into one SWF

Q&A about the latest versions
hum@no.id

With new features 3 versions, I embed with Skin Editor all external files into one SWF. By positioning this product as a corporate profile on the CD (Presentation).

This allows you to create a simple offline applications for multi-platform and a hybrid CD via native Adobe Standalone player without external project files.

Well.... but I ask Thomas to solve a trouble.
For embedding multiple SWF panoramas into (mother) one SWF, creating unique syntax paths for multiple panoramas inside one SWF to find each other.
eg. URL for HS - embed@pano.swf - maybe this inside path between embedding panoramas (or linking inside panoramas via ID internal syntax).

also Сondition: main (mother) panorama, can be only container (multimedia shell for skin and multiple SWF panoramas) like next examples

examples to understand. Unzip and run
http://mmgfx.com/downloads/empire_mac_osx.zip
http://mmgfx.com/downloads/empire_win_pc.zip

*sorry for poor eng
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
Sebastian

I don't have answer, nor suggestion to your question. I just spotted a problem I thought you might want to know about.

While creating the flip book, I think you moved the mask by accident, or changed something in the action script, and as a result when I try to touch the corner, another part of the page moves as well.
My guess it is a Mask problem, looks like it's off center or its registration point has been moved. Judging by the behaviors, I would say it's a Flash 7 or 8, because books done later, use different approach to create mask to achieve the page curl effect. You may want to look into it:

By the way, very near interface and well done job :)

regards
Sebastian
hum@no.id

thanks!
yes, I've seen this visual\code bug, this was done a long time ago (2008 for 2009), with a free "page-flip" sample (maybe for version flash8 ) But for me that's not actual problem. This is an old presentation of customer... today they are also not used for marketing.

The main issue is the interactive area of panoramas, which are available like embed layers and is controlled by hide\show action
also in this state can be done a lot of interesting effects. But would like to see these some embedding panoramas were linking with usual way.
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj