iWhite set of buttons/icons updated. More than 1000 icons!!!

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
anahum

We updated the most comprehensive set of buttons and some icons specifically designed to be used in panoramas' skins for small portable devices' screens. Now with more than 1,000 buttons/icons. The name of the set is "i-white". All the graphics are non-obstructive, with high definition and contrast and the most important feature, they are very smooth. They look great on iPhones!!!. You can see a sample and buy them here.

Also, you can order custom sizes and colors.

Sebastian

I love this forum, because it doesn't have any trolls or silly flame wars, and on the contrary is very friendly and informative. And I'm sorry, I never do things like that and in fact I despise online confrontations, but in this case I just can't help it.

Come on Anahum!

1)
If you willing to collect money for your work, I'm all in support for it, being designer myself, I do appreciate good stuff and hard work. But your icons are made of freely available online, or windows default fonts, like Webdings or Wingdings. Could be at least a little bit more creative than typing font out and converting it into a button. At least give it some nice touch, whether 3D look or any other nice photoshop finish.

2)
If you already have the balls to take money for quite inferior work, at least learn how to do it right. Your Flash buttons have problems, which is a dead give away that you obviously don't have the fundamental Flash skills to even design a button.
Move your mouse over a "hot spot" (target like icon) and the mouse start to flicker. You know why? Because you didn't create a proper HIT frame for the button. HIT frame is invisible to user frame, which defines the hot spot area within which user's mouse react to button. If you don't do the frame properly, flash will use buttons shape as a hit frame by default. In your case is "Target" outline. Hence when you move mouse pointer across the shape, it makes the pointer flicker on and off as it gets on and off the shape outline.
This become very tricky if you move across the "arrows", because you need to precisely place the pointer on top of the arrow, rather than in its proximity, in order to activate it. Again, no HIT frame defined in button state.

3)
There are millions of places which provide great PNG or GIF icons, in variety of sizes, in much better quality and for FREE. Take for example: http://prothemedesign.com/circular-icons/

Most of these icons are more than suitable for use in Panorama interface, and they are very well done, not overly design so they can suit quite many panoramas, and the most important, FREE.
Or this great looking icons, perfect for panorama, in big selection of colors, available in jpg, svg, and ai, so we can customize them to our needs: http://www.gosquared.com/liquidicity/archives/122

And these great looking icons, which obviously took allot of work and are given away for free: http://www.iconeden.com/icon/milky-a-fr ... onset.html

And last but not least....
iWhite? really ? Apple is renown for exceptional design quality, if you choose name that obviously was inspired by Apple's naming style, at least keep up with the image and create work that resembles Apple's quality.

You have to do much better than that Anahum. Your work is expensive and less than ordinary. If you like to earn money for your hard work, sure, why not, but you will actually need to do some work. Sorry, what I see so far is not impressive or elegant enough to be used for Panorama. Especially that there are so many, and much better looking resource available for us, absolutely free.

regards
Sebastian