Droplet Bug?

Q&A about the latest versions
vrsteve

Hi,

I'm trying out Pano2vr v2.0 beta1b on Mac OSX 10.4.9 and I'm trying to create a droplet for remapping movies to cylinder type thumbnails.

I want to use it to batch create thumbnails from a whole load of existing movies. Creating the droplet from a blank project file is easy enough but the problem I have is with the output file name.

I'm using the default "$n_out" as the output name which I assumed will be replaced with each existing movie name upon creation of the thumbnail however it doesn't work. The first thumbnail is created with the name "$n_out.tif" but then so is each subsequent output and each one also overwrites the first without any warning. So if I throw a bunch of movies at the droplet all I get is one thumbnail!

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Edit: I've also tried "$f" as mentioned elsewhere on the forum from the older version of Pano2QTVR

Cheers,
Steve
thomas
Chief Gnome

This is a bug! It will be fixed with the next beta.
MfG, Thomas
vrsteve

Thomas,

Thanks for confirming that :)

Can I also ask you, if I were to upgrade now from Pano2QTVR pro Flashpack to this new version would I still be eligible for any upgrade price you offer for your new object movie application when available?

Cheers,
Steve
thomas
Chief Gnome

yes!
MfG, Thomas
vrsteve

Thanks, I've just ordered my upgrade and paid through PayPal. :D

Cheers,
Steve