Wich version of pano2qtvr did u use for the container sample

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
fuorifuoco78

Hi
here's my problem,
I'm using pano2qtvr 1.6.4 exporting to swf.
if i doubleclick on the file I can perfectly see on the standalone player(right length and width), but if I try to use it with container sample it doesn't fit with the mask ( I used the right width and length to create it).
Buttons on the map don't work anymore, but if I start with one of your swf file everything is ok and my swf works perfectly.
I had the same problem embedding my swf file in html: it seems it have weird width and length.

does 1.6.6 version fix this problem?
thomas
Chief Gnome

short answer: yes! ;)
MfG, Thomas
Brian

Thomas,

Just to lengthen the answer a bit with a further question - are the panos on your Park demo built with v1.6.6? I think if they could be, then it would avoid people getting this issue, you'd just tell everyone to update to 1.6.6 and execute the code as per the demo to prove it works.

The same Park panos then, if they didn't work in the developer's own site, would show there's something wrong with their code, not yours.

In that way your Park panos would provide a good test horse (for their harness).
But if the Panos are built with an earlier version, their not working with the developer's site doesn't tell you if the site or the earlier pano2qtvr version is at fault.

Brian