Problem with Loading on IE and Chrome

Q&A about the latest versions
damoulianos

I am having issues with the loading on IE and Chrome, everything looks fine on Firefox (although the loading progress just says 100%), on IE and Chrome, the loading message states: "Loading... NaN%", I also find the Virtual Tour freezes up in the beginning in IE.
Everything works fine on my local server machine, but it doesn't when it's uploaded on our "live" server, if this is a server issue, I'm curious to know what it can be, since both server's are mirrored and exactly the same.

I have everything working accordingly with the "p2q_embed_object.js".

Below is an example URL: http://www.dine.to/profile_features.php ... ur&id=1109

Please help.
360Texas

I looked at your link using IE 8 English version 8.0.6001.18904IC. Loaded quickly and completely with no errors.

Try clearing your local computer IE cache... to force a fresh page from the server

I looked at your link using Chrome English version 4.1.249.1045(42898). Chrome told me Chrome is up todate. Loaded quickly and completely with the n&n% error in the loading progress bar.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
damoulianos

I have cleared the cache and viewed it with practically all the computers in the office and still receive an loading error on IE 8, 7 (Loading...NaN%) and no bar is showing up, can you please review again. Yes I agree the loading happens fast, but in some cases (certain computers) on IE the rotation freezes for a couple of seconds, the later doesn't happen on Chrome or Firefox.

Please let me know if the Loading bar and progress can be fixed. I assure you this is not working on both IE and Chrome. Thanks for your help.
360Texas

I am on aDSL 6mbps connection. Looking at your .TO resturant cylinder panorama is not an issue.. it ALL loads so fast can't read the box and progress bar. Usually we don't see the NaN% as that provides for percentage of loading the image rather than a graphic image. It is usually replaced with a progress bar graphic image in the Skin Editor.

Since the Loading box and progress bar are created in the Skin Editor.. maybe the issue is in the code parameters used when creating the cylinder pano.

Suggest you might go back into Pano2vr project file and into the Skin Editor.. and replace the loading box and progress bar with duplicate .. its just a selectable option. Rebuild the pano.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Carl Lamb

Loads fine here on Chrome
xhalemedia

I just tried your link and got a trojan warning!
I use avast and its pretty good at picking up the bad stuff,
be very carefull downloading anything from your server, it is possible you may have been hacked.
I came across this with a friends site that had a very simple password on the FTP.

NB I'm no expert in this , just saying what i saw when i hit the link.

Hope it works out ok.

Regards
Alex
Rajah

I had the same problem.
Thanks to the outstanding service of Martin Hopkins, he found out that the problem was at the side of the hosting provider.
Ask them to modify the mod_deflate configuration.
Biscott

Hi,

did the "mod_deflate configuration" thing resolved your problem?

Let us know.