Pop-up images in linked panoramas

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
eugen

Hi all,
I was fallowing guidlines in the forum and obtaining first pop-up image over a hotspot.
The problem that confused me is when 2 panoramas are linked and the same image pop-ups in both of them even though I have used 2 different skins, Id, images ... Separately or if I use html, it's ok.
Could anybody tell me how to fix this?
Thanks & regards,
Eugen
Hopki
Gnome

Hi just so I understand, you have two skins, one for each pano. If this is the case then it will not work. Only one skin is used when using open next panonrama action and loading swf files.
I am turning in now, but if no one has helped you I will tomorrow.
All the best.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
eugen

Thank you Hopki,
Now I know I must use the same skin for how many swf are linked together. So the wonder is now how should I pop-up an image detail in each linked directly swf.( I can do it pointing to html!)
To pop-up image I have used hide and show element for mouse enter and leave
I thought that having two hotspots defined in the same skin,
I can choose one using the appropriate Id in the main window
Does not work! There is another way? :?
Regards,
Eugen
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Eugen

I am going to proceed with the understanding that the pop ups will be in the centre of the screen/skin

First go to your hotspot editor and define a hotspot.
Set the ID: “location 1” then set the Skin-ID: HS
Then title, url and target.

In the skin editor place you popup image in the centre of the window and anchor it for the centre.
In its settings tab, set the image to not visible and entre the hotspot proxy ID: “location 1”.

In the actions tab set: Mouse Entre – Show Element – Target: $self and then: Mouse Leave – Hide Element – Target: $self

Now in the skin place a hotspot template in the skin.
Set it’s ID to: HS, with Mouse Click – Open Next Panorama – Url: $hu – Pan/Tilit/Fov: $ht
Now add you hotspot image to the template.

What should happen is when you mouse over your hotspot, the hotspot proxy ID links that hotspot to the popup image and it will activate the actions in the popup image, in this case it will show, mouse leave and it will hide.

To add more simply add more popup images in the skin and set each hotspot proxy ID so that the popup image is linked to it’s point spot.

Kind Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
eugen

Hi Hopki,

I appreciate that you are still calm and try to understand what I want to do! :)

I have 2 panoramas linked through Area Hotspots.
In one of them I defined a Point Hotspot with ID: one and Skin ID: HS1.
In the other one, another Point Hotspot with ID: two and Skin ID: HS2

For each of them I want a different pop-up image (img1 and img2) to appear on mouse enter and leave. I have managed to do in one panorama without specifying proxy and skin ID, thinking that it's enough to specify only different ID's.(My fault! I didn't learn about proxy :oops: ) Going to the next panorama the same image pop-up on mouse enter over the hotspot :( .

By your help, I found out how to solve the problem!

Here is the skin I have used imagine2.ggsk

And here what I've got (just for example!):Example

Trying next to externalize the images !!! :lol:

Thank you again for helping me, Hopki

Eugen
eugen

Hi friends,

I've just noticed that I can be more explicit sending all sources for the above example.
That means you can open what1.p2vr and what2.p2vr and dig and see all the settings I have used.
Watch carefully everywhere!
Here is the .zip file
Please let me know if there is something still confused.
Regards,
Eugen
othelloh

sorry but

if i open the index.html file, always well...

but if i remake the files using your source, "hol_intrare.p2vr" and "curte_.p2vr" only one image pop up (the first)

thanks