[Help] Pano2vr v3 beta2

Q&A about the latest versions
trimes

After make the output and open the html, the screen shows only "the user data" and blank white pages without the panorama..
Does somebody know my errors??

Thanks
trimes

this problem makes me so curious about the error... Because i already try step by step from the tutorial (used the 2.3.4 before, so i have a little info for the setup)
Really need the solution..

Thanks!!
Best regards
smooth

You need to offer up much more information.

What is your operating system?
What is the input image type? .tif, .jpg or something else?
What format, cylindrical or equirectangular?
360x180 or Limited FOV single row?
What is the input image size?
What have you set the output size at?
Are you using Multi-Res?

We can't read your mind!

Regards, Smooth 8)
trimes

I 'm using windows 7, the input image type is jpg.. with equirectangular format..
It's 360x180.. the input image size is 9000x4500.. I've set teh output image size at (cube face size 1500) and I'm not using multi-res..

Sorry about the "less" information...
Thanks Smooth..
smooth

Make sure your input image is not a "progressive" .jpg.
This is an option when saving to .jpg format with Photoshop.
The .jpg should be saved as "Baseline"

Currently that is the only thing I can think of. All the other things you have stated seem fine.

Regards, Smooth 8)
trimes

Smooth, i tried with the baseline jpg..
Sometimes when i made the output and open the html, It shows "the user data" and only the "nadir" image.. Do you know about this thing??
Thanks for helping me...
smooth

Can you save your project file in the same folder as your panorama image and whatever output your got - zip it up and give me a download link to test?

Regards, Smooth 8)
Sharky

I've had similar problems myself.

What I've found is that if I use the "simplex" skin provided everything is cool.
But if use any of my other skins then I get the same error as you. Image data table, but no image.

I've been into an old skin that wasn't working and step by step slowly stripped the content out of the skin.
When I took out the last .png based button it all suddenly worked ok.
I put just one .png button back in and got the same error.

Clearly for me it's something skin related that I need to bottom out in more detail.
I don't know if this applies to you. Just try doing a pano with no skin. What do you get?

Regards, Sharky

http://www.i360uk.com
trimes

@Smooth : After try and try, i know the problem.. It's about the skin.. the same problems with "sharky".. I can make the panorama without the skin, even worst ( even with the simplex skin, it can't works). Does this skin problem an usual problem with thw other people??

@sharky: yeah, i've got the same problem, but unfortunately, even with the simplex skin, tha panorama can't works... Still without the skin...
I want to use this html5 because i need the "skin". But now, it's not different with the "pangeaVr HD". :D

Is there somebody else has the same "skin" problem??
smooth

I do not have any issue publishing with different skins. I have just tested 5 different skins with Flash output and the Simplex for Safari HTML5 output.
All worked fine.

Thomas is working on another .png problem so "maybe" your issue is associated? I can't find the issue though!

Regards, Smooth 8)
visual360media

I had this while testing and discovered in the html settings check enable html file, but un check the next 2 externalise option, then re output.
Any good?
Kind regards,

John Goulding
Sharky

Sorry guys to clarify my post a bit more.

What we're trying to offer to our clients is the same presentation of their "normal" flash HTML tours/panos that they run on their PC's/MAC to be available on i-devices. Most importantly the ipad.

Although I know I've still got to do more work on my "skin allergy" to determine why certain graphics do/don't work I can get our projects to work on safari on the PC/MAC. But when you try and view the same content on the ipad the skin icons come out as question marks "?". I fear my skin problem is spreading. :( Can you get a computer version hydrocortisone cream. :lol:

@webworld360: We're specifically trying to use the HTML5/CSS3 output format. So there is no externalisation (if there is such a word) option in the HTML content.

Any help, anyone, please... Sharky

smooth

If you are getting a question (?) mark symbol this would point to a path being incorrect to the said images.
Could be a simple a blank space added to the end of output directory.

Re-check all your paths.

Regards, Smooth 8)
Sharky

Don't get it...

Works fine on safari on the Mac & PC. Icons are all there. Great!
But exactly the same files when viewed on the iPad gives me question marks.
Check it out, see what you find...

http://www.i360uk.com/demo/premier/3032 ... obile.html

I'd appreciate anyones comments on what results they find.

Regards... Sharky

Hopki
Gnome

Hi
On my Mac with Safari i see the skin buttons but the hotspots have ?
On my i pod touch all ?
On I pad all ?

What i did notice is that you are linking the hotspots to html pages, you should be linking to the xml files.
Mouse click, open next panorama, Url xxx.xml, Pan/Tilt/FoV: xx/xx/xx

So do you have the skin in every pano/xml?
You should only have it in the first/opening pano then link to the xml files to open the next pano in the same skin.

What is interesting is that the load bar is displayed.
Lots of things to look at.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/