request for Pano2VR

Q&A about the latest versions
Joel

Hi,

- It'd be great to add in the setting menu the possibility to choice a default size in the Quick time VR output windows. 640 x 480 is not useful for me (and perhaps others).

- download preview type: is it possible to have a color blury preview during download. I mean, the same picture (blury and very low quality) that appears in grayscale but with color. "color" choice displays nothing till the full image has been download.

I saw that on some QYVR on internet.

thanks
thomas
Chief Gnome

Joel wrote: - It'd be great to add in the setting menu the possibility to choice a default size in the Quick time VR output windows. 640 x 480 is not useful for me (and perhaps others).
Yes, this i planed for one of the next betas
- download preview type: is it possible to have a color blury preview during download. I mean, the same picture (blury and very low quality) that appears in grayscale but with color. "color" choice displays nothing till the full image has been download.
UPPPPSsss. The option should do exactly that, the images are also correctly in the QuickTime stream but I made an error in the order of the stream so they are not displayed. Sorry about that. This will be fixed with the next beta. I want to change some other things too, so the next beta will be out on Monday or Tuesday.
MfG, Thomas
thomas
Chief Gnome

Ok, the new beta 1b is up.
MfG, Thomas