Auto Rotate direction and mouse control problem

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
Micha

Hello,

since quicktime dosn't support XP64 and DevalVR crash with large object movies, I tested the flash export now. Three problems:

- How can I set the direction of the auto rotate function?
- How can I enable the autorotate without a integrated controler?
- The mouse control for up/down is extrem sensitive, so that I can not rotate the object without it jump up and down. How can I set a less sensitiv control? I used the Pano2QTVR option "Empfindlichkeit - niedrig", but it's not like expected.

Here an example file:

http://depositfiles.com/files/1228758

Best regards,
Micha
www.simulacrum.de ... CAD and 3D visualization service for designers and architects
thomas
Chief Gnome

Micha wrote:- How can I set the direction of the auto rotate function?
This is in the Settings menu (not Flash!). Set the Autoplay speed to a negative number
- How can I enable the autorotate without a integrated controler?
also there. Set Auto-play to "rotate"
- The mouse control for up/down is extrem sensitive, so that I can not rotate the object without it jump up and down. How can I set a less sensitiv control? I used the Pano2QTVR option "Empfindlichkeit - niedrig", but it's not like expected.
That's true for your object movie. I will think of a solution for it. The sensitivity slider would not help much because this would effect both directions.
MfG, Thomas
Micha

thomas wrote: That's true for your object movie. I will think of a solution for it. The sensitivity slider would not help much because this would effect both directions.
Thanks, I'm very curious - it's my only chance to play large objects movies here.

Since quicktime dosn't work at 64bit, is there an other way to set the default start view (Einstellungen -> Blickauswahl)? Maybe per DevalVR?

I tested to change the rotate direction like you sayed, but it rotate in the same direction allways. Do it work on your machine?
www.simulacrum.de ... CAD and 3D visualization service for designers and architects
thomas
Chief Gnome

Ok, the rotation only is inverted if you check "revers" in the control field. I don't know a way to set the default view, but maybe DevalVR works. Never check it.

You should also be able to calculate the correct angle from the image position.

Code: Select all

pan=imageCol*360/Columns
tilt=imageRow*180/Rows-90
I hope this helps.
MfG, Thomas
Micha

The manual correction of the start view works fine. Thank you.

The "revers" option is not a solution, because now the mouse control is inverted too. So, I hope you find a solution to fix it.

Good luck.