Feature wishlist

Q&A about the latest versions
Mdholl

Hi, Thomas.

1. I think that there must be a possibility to limit max rotation speed. It means that user can not to rotate object using the mouse or keyboard faster this limit.
There is no wishlist for p2vr. So, I want to say that I need the same thing in p2vr too. Really.

2. I DO WANT to call o2vr files from p2vr ones. Think, that it is not so hard for you. For now only this stops me from purchase o2vr...
k.ary.n
Gnome

Hi Mdholl,

Here's an ongoing wishlist of sorts for Pano2VR: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... f=6&t=4035
Mdholl wrote:I think that there must be a possibility to limit max rotation speed.
Do you mean there should be something other than limiting the speed with the frame rate or the auto play/rotate speed?
StudioHVDM

Hello, will there be a way to allow you to zoom into the image and then move inside the image without using the keyboard.
Something like Hand Tool in Photoshop will be great.
I noticed that often when using the Shift key to move within the zoomed image, if you want to return to the original size using the mouse wheel to zoom out without releasing the Shift key, it scrolls web pages ... and it leaves the main animation ... Thanks (sorry for my google translation english)
Mdholl

Hi k.ary.n!
Do you mean there should be something other than limiting the speed with the frame rate or the auto play/rotate speed?
Yes. Even when some one do not use autorotate, user can rotate object. This speed can reach too high value. I would like to have sone optoin (on advanse tab or so) to limit the max rotation speed.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
My wish list: 8)

Custom cursor so can have the grab hand, also be able to change it for when in Turn and Move modes. :roll:

Full Screen detection (also for Pano2VR) when I click full screen, I want to add borders to the Object/Panorama. Click the full screen button again and the image returns to the webpage without the borders. This I can do, but if some one press the Esc key it all goes horribly wrong, so I am looking for some key press detection so when the Esc key is pressed, I can assign a button click action to the full screen button to also click. :wink:

My old favourite, Point Hotspots. :lol:

Hopki :)
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
fredaubailly

I wish the mouse cursor change is aspect to let the user know there is u-interactivity.
I wish I could zoom in and then move the image up/down/left/right to a precise point. Right now it zooms at one spot only and of course it's never the one we want to see closer.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
You can set where you zoom in, in this example Here, I zoom in to the head and not the chest. In the zoom section look at the other settings and have a play.
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
fredaubailly

Yes Hopki, I saw this parameter. But it zooms in a specific location. Once you zoomed in, you cannot move the image to see somewhere else.
Let's say you make a VR with a cat figure. You set the zoom on his eyes. You zoom in. And if you want to move to his tail, you can't.
See what I mean ?
Hopki
Gnome

I Understand,
You can use the Shift key to move the image once zoomed in, click and drag to new view.
There is also the new action, viewer mode to switch between turn and move mode, so you can use a button to do this also.

The settings are 0 = turn mode and 1 = move mode.

Kind regards
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
fredaubailly

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know ahout this new function. It opens new wild spaces ! :D
jare

Hi Thomas,
are you planning to include Point hotspots in Object2VR?
ossosso

hi!

I'd like to have during object exploration a sort of inertia effect: when I use the mouse click to rotate when I stop moving the mouse instantly the object rotation stop too, what I'd like is to have the object rotate a little bit yet in the right direction until stop.

Thank you very much!
frodo

Hi!
Would be nice to have the chance to disable de keyboard as in Pano2VR.

Thanks!
Martin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Thomas
Can I add to my wish list please?

Can we have custom cursors in Object2VR. When switching between rotate and move mode I would like to see the mouse pointer change to show the change in mode.

E.g. in rotate mode a grab hand which closes on click to rotate the object.
In move mode, grab hand that changes to move arrows on click.

Also the Move to default view, can this include the FoV and reset the start/end position of the zoom?
What I mean is if you zoom in and then move to look at the bottom of the object, then click a default view button to reset the view. The next time you zoom in it zooms to the bottom again, even though you have set the X/Y to zoom to the top of the object.

At the moment only default view action also resets the FoV, but not the above.

Many thanks
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
Castertroy

Moving the object when zoomed in would be great! :)