Bug list: Object2VR 2.0 beta 7

Q&A about the latest versions
thomas
Chief Gnome

Please add your bugs found in Object2VR 2.0 beta7 to this topic.
MfG, Thomas
vdm

Hello, I lose transparencies in flash exportation with PNG. I have black color around my object. Is it a flash bug or an Object 2vr bug ? Thanks
thomas
Chief Gnome

vdm wrote:Hello, I lose transparencies in flash exportation with PNG. I have black color around my object. Is it a flash bug or an Object 2vr bug ? Thanks
Object2VR currently only exports JPEGs without transparency, so this is not a bug.
MfG, Thomas
PhotoSpherix

The zoom works so much better. Thanks

First zoom for me in 7

Did you change the playback controller?
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
pbourke

I've just purchased Object2VR for the Mac, version 2 beta 7.
All works ok EXCEPT it seems to ignore the window size option.
For example, I have 3000 pixel wide images but I would like a 800x600 window (so I can zoom into detail). Irrespective of what I specify in the "window size" display settings the resulting window seems to always be 3000 pixels wide.
Hummer

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, well in b6 it worked, but not in b7.

I have 1 row with 15 cols and 2 view states.
The row with the 15 pictures are all set.
The second row is the second state and just the first image is filled and the others are blank, but I checked the empty image repeat checkbox.

Export works, the swf file works, but just locally on my computer directly with the Flash Player. I open it in any browser or upload it and it's broken. I remove the 2nd state and it works as intended. I seems somehow it doesn't get the thing with the states somehow.
vdm

Hello. Thank you the response for the PNG format. I hope to see this transparency option in a future version. I have a new problem or bug ?
I acquired a commercial license, the "remove About Object 2VR" work... but I can't use the Context Link Text and the Context Link URL...
I think this information should appear in the Flash Context Menu but nothing appears...
Thanks
PhotoSpherix

I tried to go back and see where it stopped working, but in 7 you can not and 4 you can.

In the skin editor. You can not copy paste save as and such.

It makes it hard to edit from skin to skin.

As a work around! You can open the skin in 4 make your changes close and open in 7
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Thomas
I have noticed that when you select move object and then go to drag the image up or down, there is quite a bit of movement of the mouse before the image start to move up. Once you have done this once and then moved the image around it start to work as should, if you hit F5 for a reload, the same thing happens again.
All the best
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
moonshadow777

When I import a QTVR and then try to add a hotspot to it, the program crashes as soon as I click the Enable box. I'm using XP. I'm just trying to add one big hotspot so that the cursor is a hand instead of an arrow in the swf. Thanks!
Hopki
Gnome

I have noticed that the preview track is not working, no mater what you set it to. I have only had this since beta 7, beta 6 works ok.
all the best
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
JeffN

I just downloaded Beta7, was using 5. Noticed in the Skin Editor > Action/Modifiers tab, it used to open up as a large window showing all the items / drop downs. Now it opens as a small vertical window and each and every time I must click and drag out the box wider to see all the elements inside the box. It would be helpful if the window would open up wider (like a 16:1 letter box format)

thanks
JeffN
JeffN

Just downloaded beta7, worked fine for first day. Second day, I launched program worked ok for part of the day, then crashed when I went to open a saved project. I got the "loading thumbnails" window and the progress bar went about half way, then app crashed. Tried several times, same results. Tried a new project, set the light table to 12 spots and drag and drop the images, crash, tried new project and using the browse window in beta7 to load the images, again got the loading thumbnail window and then crash.
Rebooted my system, same results.

MacPro
OS10.5.8 (current)
Intel 8 core
10 GB ram
2 large internal HD, plenty of space available
Backup daily, no other problems with other apps.

I can't open a saved project or start a new project with out the app crashing. Submitted a crash report to Apple.
Help :cry:
DEPTH

vdm wrote:I acquired a commercial license, the "remove About Object 2VR" work... but I can't use the Context Link Text and the Context Link URL...
I think this information should appear in the Flash Context Menu but nothing appears...
I would like to see this solved too.
ca.schi

Hi,
ich habe eine Explosionsdarstellung, Input als Bildsequenz. Output soll .swf Datei sein.
Ich möchte Auto-PingPong meiner Explosionszeichung haben. Des weiteren soll die Explosion durch Mouseover gesteuert werden und drittens über einen Slide-Button, den ich rechts vertikal ins Bild integriere.

Funktionert alles einwandfrei inklusive der auto-pingpon, wenn ich eine horizontale Mouseover-Funktion habe, definiert über die columns
(Bildreihe integriert über columns0 bis columns71)
(Vertikaler Slide-Button über .ggks Datei definiert und integriert)
(Auto-PingPong natürlich aktiviert)

Die Auto-pingpong funktioniert aber nicht, wenn ich eine vertikale Mouseover-Funktion definiert habe.
(Bildreihe integriert über row0 bis row70)
(Vertikaler Slide-Button über .ggks Datei definiert und integriert)
(Auto-PingPong natürlich aktiviert)

Hilfe benötigt!!