General Question

Q&A about the latest versions
jamesbells.com

Hi,

Is it possible to use Pano2VR to create an SWF file that doesnt rotate and shows a regular picture to fill the viewing window? I want to be able to have a fullscreen flash page that shows a regular photo with overlaid buttons and popups, was thinking Pano2VR could be an easy tool to do this in. Or can anyone recommend a alternative to flash to do this?

Thanks

James
Mdholl

Hi!
Yes, you do can do it with p2vr. Use fov limits for it :)
I think, that if you want not to do anythin else, you can try free flash developing programs (but Iam not sure if they exists :))
jamesbells.com

Thanks for your suggestion, I cant get that to work. Id like to be able to import a regular image or Pano and view it without distrotion. Pano2vr seems to assume all inputs are 360 degrees. If I could import a partial pano or regular image and select the distortion that would be perfect. Anyone any ideas. Thanks
jamesbells.com

Partial Panorama Tutorial video = Genius. Thanks very much. Is there a way of allowing no 3d destrotion in a flash movie?
wolff

Hi,
indeed there is. Chose as input "cylinder", set the fov to a very small degree, let's say to 25°. The resulting image has less (but not 0) distortion.
If you want, you can go further decreasing the degrees of fov, but if it's too small it is not possible anymore to place hotspots in the hotspot editor window.
Regards,
Wolff
hum@no.id

I offered support flat images (without any distortion)... developer nothing to answer
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
wolff

With the method mentioned above I succeeded having control over a flat image within the Pano2Vr- or Flash-player, moving towards all sides and zooming in/out etc. and having hotspots.
Regards,
Wolff
Last edited by wolff on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smooth

Scrolling flat images without distortion or 3D rendering.

Regards, Smooth 8)
jamesbells.com

Flat images. Like a regular shot from a camera.
thomas
Chief Gnome

hum@no.id wrote:I offered support flat images (without any distortion)... developer nothing to answer
It will be in 2.3beta5 so it is coming very soon...
MfG, Thomas