flash tutorial

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
ramirox3

Hello, The flashpack is great. I want to know if there is one tutorial where it explains itself as it works Macromedia flash. It is to say how to make container, border compass etc.
Thanks
benny

Hi,

take a look at the source code for the virtual tour example at
http://www.pano2qtvr.com/sample/flashtour/container.zip.

This is a perfect start for this and served me well.

But you will need some ActionScripting experiences first!

Benny
ramirox3

thanks, benny
"But you will need some ActionScripting experiences first! "
this is indeed what I do not know.
Any direction in this topic will be welcome
benny

hi,

ahhh ok I see.

What I can say is that IMHO the example is not too complex. So if you have any programming experinces at all you should be able to make a ActionScript crash cours at weekend.

Afterwards you will be able to create your own tours based on the good example Thomas made.

If you do not have any programmin experinces well then its quite hard to learn, but not impossible as the ActionScript language is quite easy to learn IMHO.

Sorry I can't help more.

Benny
mark

I got only a Flash 5 license and my Action-Script-Experience with newer Flash-Versions (MX and above) is really poor...

How could i do that Load-Movie-Thing in Flash 5? I created a container, and loading some external movieclip into that container works fine, loading the panorama only flashes the red box and then disappears.

Any idea how to code this in flash 5? Or does the Loader have to be the same or higher version than the movie that will be loaded?

Thanks,
Mark
thomas
Chief Gnome

mark wrote:Any idea how to code this in flash 5? Or does the Loader have to be the same or higher version than the movie that will be loaded?
Yes, the loader must be in Flash 8.
MfG, Thomas