Perfectly stiched in PTGui but "error" in Pano2QTV

Q&A about the latest release Version
etegration

the error i meant is sometimes a green colored on one sides or a grey side that does not load while the whole 360 pano stiched together perfectly. The equirectangular image is perfected in PTGui already but using that image in Pano2QTVR causes problems, any ideas why?

Exporting to 6 sided cube also yield good results but fedding it back to Pano2QTVR, same "errors".
360Texas

I looked at your work on itcow and did not see an example of your issue. Can you post a sample please?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
etegration

360Texas wrote:I looked at your work on itcow and did not see an example of your issue. Can you post a sample please?
Here's an example. It's yellowish on one side.

Small

Full screen test

The 6 sides exported with no problems are here.

My pano2QTVR settings used to make the above are:

If i change it to:

the mov will be ok but the size and resolution will be affected, final movie will be like so > Low Res

Please ignore the tripod head in all the nadir for now as i am trying to figure out with your help the cause.
etegration

just downloaded 1.6.0, same problem. Quicktime is 7.1.5 now. still the same.
etegration

i;ve discovered an overclocked PC may have the above side effects on Pano2QTVR. i'll be putting everything back to normal but to share, i installed everything, pano2QTVR, PTGUI, Pleinpot, CS2, Quicktime on another PC and tried generating it, it had no problems. Will take the chance to format that PC since it's been a while and files have built up too and some stuffs i am not using at all. i'm using a D930 overclocked ro 4.1Ghz with 4Gb of 667mhz Patroit, 2 x 72Gb SCSI 15000RPM via a Compaq 5300, no raid. The PC i tried on is a 2.4C with 2Gb of DDR400 ram on a Asus P4P800. Will report back when formatting and all is done...