HTML code for Flash tour

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
FFHamilton

I'm sorry but I'm new to this. Can a flash tour be turned to HTML... or is there a way to cut and paste the code. I'm using iweb which is a fairly basic web builder and the only way I can include a flash tour is if I have the code to drop in.
I find not everyone can watch the QTVR tours.

Or maybe some one has another suggestion!
360Texas

Welcome to the forum

Certainly, after you create your Flash... click on the Helpers Tab. Essentially you are just going to give your html file a name and tell Pano2qtvr to create it for you

Click on the Helpers Tab

Look below for "HTML File"
Template: Select either Normal Flash or Full Screen Flash
File: give it a name or use the default
locate the [...] button on the right to make sure you path your output html file to your preferred folder.. so you can find it later.

Click [Create HTML] button

Then Click OPEN HTML... and your panorama will open to a new webpage page. The Title you used in the USER DATA TAB.. [title, description, Author, Date and Time and Copyright] is displayed in the upper left and a small user data table is in the lower left. Right mouse click and VIEW SOURCE.. here is the page html code you can use in your website.

When you created this new html file it also generated a copy of p2q_embed_object.js This .js file should be in the current folder where the flash panorama html file is located. This .js file is a work around file to help prevent your visitors using IE 6 or 7 from having to double click to
activate your panorama.

Then visit your folder and find the filename.html you created.

Hope that helps
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
FFHamilton

Wow that sounds tough but I'm sure after I've done it a few times there wont be a problem. How did you creat you custome intro and menu system? Looks great by the way!
FFHamilton
FFHamilton

ok, I've generated the html pasted it into my site... drag and dropped the .js file along with it and all I get on my page is an inactive word "close" that I scroll over but can't click on. I know I'm doing something wrong any idea what it is?