I am lazy, so here is multi export tool for Flash :)

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
xionic

Hello,

Lately i was forced to create around 1000 flash panoramas from prepared jpg files.
All of them had the same size, same settings, only difference was input/output file.

So i wrote a small .NET application that can read excel file, create .cfg files and automatically create .bat file to run the whole "convertion" process.

So, maybe this is a good idea to add to GUI somekind of "batch" processing. You could for example pick multiple .jpg files and attach same settings to them and use some output filename masking (you can look how the batch processing is done in irfanView for example).

I know that most of Pano users are making single panoramas, but for example for me visualising 200 flats (5-6 panoramas per flat) is tiresome :)

Also a question : Will there ever be a possibility to make Flash Hotspots with internal links ? (the links that will trigger loading another flashfile into a panorama without loading a page)
giz

Hi xionic,

could you please upload your application somewhere? I also have to make lots of identical flash panoramas... Not as much as you had to, but your app would save me lots of time.

I'd really appreciate it!

Regards,
Andreas

edit: it seems, that the droplet does exactly what i need...
ricardo

Hi Giz and Xionic,

Pano2QTVR already has a lot of batch functions. In fact, I think Pano2QTVR was made to work in batch mode. I use the GUI just to create droplets. All you need is to create a droplet with the configuration you want (including generating thumbnails, for example), so drag and drop 10, 100, even 1000 panoramas (different sizes works too)... everything will be done automatically and faster than using GUI.

Warm regards