Problems creating Video Panorama

Q&A about the latest versions
actpower

Hi!. I having problems creating a Videopanorama. I follow the videotutorial but at the end, the files are generated but not content in there :-?

I explain what type of image have and what procedures I´m doing, from the beginning:

I have a Panopro (a hiperbolic glass) that give me to do a "one shot 360º". I attach a image from the panopro
This is the image from the camera
This is the image from the camera
panopro1.jpg (89.49 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
Later I use the program that come with the panopro, to equirectangulate the imagen. The resulting image have a aspect ratio of 2:1. I attach the image too
This is the rectification that do the program of the Panopro system
This is the rectification that do the program of the Panopro system
panopro_rect.jpg (50.01 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
With these equirectangulated images, I follow your tutorial, and generate the 2880*1920 files:
This is the export from your program
This is the export from your program
exportfromPano2VR.jpg (70.92 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
From that, I generate the MP4 not the FLV. All with the resolution that suggest the videotutorial: 2880*1920.

Well, the first problem come when I try to load the 2:1 equirectangular image, that the program cannot visualize it and cannot move trought it. Similar to a problem reported below. But I try to encode all the files, and all go. But in the finish, I have a HTM, a SWF, the videofile and a JavaScript, all in the same Folder, but the I launch the HTM, appears the interface but not the video :-(

What´s wrong?
k.ary.n
Gnome

Hi!

Did you add the video file to the HTML (in the field labeled Panorama Video File in the HTML tab)?
actpower

Yes, I add it :-), but for some reason, didn´t work :-(