basic problem cant find answer in docs

Q&A about the latest versions
adriansinc@gmail.com

hi, very basic stuff here but I cant find an answer in any docs here.

trying to make the simplest of menus. please see the 2 output folders attached, that will show it better than i can explain it.

glitch text attachment - text is glitching when it comes to rest after toggling position. why?
mad text attachment - trying to toggle two texts for open/close menu. toggling alpha as well as toggling position breaks the position transition and the text label leaves the menu behind!

is there somewhere in the docs that i have missed that would have prevented me from bothering you, because i cant find it!

many thanks.
Attachments
mad text.rar
pano2vr output folder
(186.98 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
glitch text.rar
pano2vr output folder
(796.21 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If your moving text you always get this little shimmer when it stops, try making the text a little larger this may help.
I have seen others use png files, this way you can then get the font you want without the HTML formatting.
The opening and closing text, make sure the text box is a child of the background and then only toggle the background position and not the text box.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
adriansinc@gmail.com

Got it, .png will be painful to do all the text in, but at least it will work smoothly. thanks.