Need urgent Advice ,one of the node produced in a wiered way

Q&A about the latest versions
Egami

Hi everybody

I have used pano2vr 4.5.3 pro to produce huge multiple nodes project ( about 100 nodes), the width of my input images is 6000px, i have used HTML5 multiresolution output with single level of 1809, i have enabled HTML with flash fallback player and preferred flash were checked , the output files are :
*skin image folder
* tiles folder
*skin.js
*pano2vr_player.js
*pano2vr_player.swf
*swfobject.js
*skin.xml
*project.html
*project.xml
every thing works fine on my computer local host, tours showed perfectly , the problem comes when i try to FTP the tile folder to the server and also when i try copy it to external Flash for my client , one of the folder (cubic faces folder) in side the tile folder can not be located in the original (output folder) as per the error massage ,the copied folder becomes empty, this happening with particular folder (node) , i have produced /output it several time and it occurs again and again, any body have been through this before ? is my computer infect or it is bug in the software, why it happen with particular node , will i try not to use multi-resolution and externalize the image only, I'm trying to avoid long loading time, any advice ? I'm really in need of an urgent help :(

best regard
Egami
Egami

This is screen print of the massage i receive when i try to copy the tile folder from my local hard drive to another (form E: drive to F: drive) this happened again after i posted the above thread,
i'm going crazy here
Attachments
error massage.jpg
error massage.jpg (100.76 KiB) Viewed 5197 times
Egami

Using externalize image instead of multiresolution has solved the problem, but i found my input image has space before .TIFF ( pano_1_GF .tiff), when i removed the space and input the image again the HTML5 multiresolusion output work fine and the problem disappeared , i can copy and upload it. :D
i would like to share my project with you, there is still some flaws with it , I'm trying to fix it, hopefully.
your comments and critiques are much appreciated

http://www.egamiphotography.com/virtual ... -residence

best regard
Egami
360Texas

Great project. Thanks for the show and tell. First time visiting your much discussed project.

We are using Win 8.1 and Chrome 40.x browser

Any reason the thumbnails are in color... and panoramas are in black and white ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Egami

Hello Dave
the problem was then i tried to upload the project directly from E: to the server using filzella, it also happens when i wanted to give a copy in a flash disk to the client , he wanted to try to upload it in his website for testing, but thanks God it is solved now by correcting the input image name ( removing the space ), when not using multi-resolution the problem also disappeared, i do not know if this make sense or knot
Egami

Thanks a lot dave, yeah i know i asked a lot about doing it :D. without the assistance of yours and other remember here i could never produce it
The panorama is in color too, i do not know why u see it in black and white, i'm using firefox and IE
how about the loading time in your side ?
360Texas

Screen capture 3April15 regardless what the photo reads.

Using Win8.1 and Chrome 41.0.2272.118

Color:
initial screen with spherical logo on front
bottom thumbnails
drop down maps

Black/White
panorama

Screen capture today at 10:18a UTC -6
color/bw elements
color/bw elements
bwcolor.jpg (106.77 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Egami

Corrected , I re-uploaded it and it is colorful now in chrome and IE http://www.egamiphotography.com/virtual ... sidence-2/.
Thanks for the note Dave

best regard
Egami