flat image export pano to html5

Q&A about the latest versions
NISNJH

Am working on an interactive pano for a client and one of the panos for them is a top down map with hot spots exports as a flash format just find but exporting map as a html5 gives me a flat sheet the view looks up and down from and slants unlike in flash export that gives a proper top down like view and smooth scrolling view around the image.

I have read the other forums posts in regard to flat image exporting but most of those are older posts from few years back and there does not seem to have been any push to fix this issue.. Any chance their might be a fix in near future?
hum@no.id

Flat image textures in the HTML5 projection (like Aerial stillphoto with hotspots) is not supported at this time, promise to support in Pano2VR v5
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
NISNJH

Anyone know timeline when version5 would be out?
hum@no.id

I think that the release will not soon ... If you need to "here and now" for this project, it is possible to use other software which is supported this function...
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj