Pointing broken in current release 4.5.2 64bit

Q&A about the latest versions
IHumes

Hi Folks,

I was trying to set up a walk through as usual in HTML5, worked out the landing view direction, added it to the target field of the hotspot we are exiting from, keep landing in the default view of the new pano.... nada
Checked the online help in case it had changed since last I did this. Says I'm doing it right. Comments appreciated

Ian
AZ ChopperCam

We have the same issue.
DJ Vegh
Aerial Sphere
Mesa, AZ
http://www.aerialsphere.com
JimWatters

Is this a project that worked with 4.5.1?
I just tested a project with 4.5.2 and it worked as expected.

To use the target Yaw Tilt FoV values set as target of each hot spot make sure your skin has the hotspot template with
Mouse Click | Go To URL | $hu / $ht |

An alternative to setting the target of every hotspot is to set the hotspot template in the skin to
Mouse Click | Go To URL | $hu / $cur |
This will use the current Yaw, Tilt, and FoV for viewing the next node. This does not take into account any north settings that may vary from node to node.

With version 4.5.2 to take into account the north settings use $an/$at/$af as the target for each hotspot of each node and set the hotspot template to
Mouse Click | Go To URL | $hu / $ht |

A feature request has been created to enable having the hotspot template in the skin set to the following so every hotspot does not need to be set.
Mouse Click | Go To URL | $hu / $an/$at/$af |
IHumes

Ok must be having a brain fade,

Custom UI and forgot to put the $hu/$ht in.

Sorry guys, please close

Ian