Items not showing up in Flash GUI

Q&A about the latest versions
RobM

Hi All,

I must be missing something very simple here but it's driving me a bit nuts.
I've made my interface and added some custom .png buttons. level1, level2 and specs. When I render the project as HTML everything is fine, as shown in the image. However, when I add a FLASH output as well as the HTML, those 3 buttons do not show up at all.
Delete the FLASH output, re-render and the buttons are back.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Rob

Hopki
Gnome

HI Rob,
Two things, one make sure you have not got "Don't use in Flash" selected for the buttons. Then also make sure you have exported the PNG files as PNG24.
If all the above is correct and you still can not get them to display please can you send the files over so I can take a look.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RobM

HI Martin,

Checked both. The don't use in Flash was ok. Re-saved the PNG files for web with png24. Still no joy.

Will send the project to you.

Cheers,
Rob
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Rob,
This was an easy one but the differences between Flash and HTML5 would of thrown you off the sent.
It was anchoring, the buttons not showing were anchored bottom middle. The others were anchored correctly when they are in a container which is top left.
Anchoring bottom middle meant these buttons would have moved off screen but only in Flash.

The HTML5 output is not effected the same way as Flash so this is why you see them in the HTML5 output.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RobM

Well, bu&&er me!

Thanks Martin. Bit daft how they are handled differently but I suppose they are a different species. Silly little mistake like that can throw you right off.

Cheers,
Rob