load another HTML inside my panorama

Q&A about the latest versions
Antoniobai

guys, you have been helpful and I am stuck again. I have sort of mini HTML info site i want to link inside my panorama, embed it if you will, I tought of using external image, it's 500x300 and I placed it inside, I put in the hyperlink but doesn't load. I'm thinking it's probably used for jpg or something, I really have a problem, all my searches on forum and google end up on how to embed youtube video in html...

i'm trying to have a clickable item bring out a small window and inside have html site with content

Please guys if you understand my problem, someone help-

thanks
CBosch

Hi,

yes, if you place an image, you need a link to a image, which normally ends with .jpg, .png, .tiff...

You need a browser inside the tour. This will be a nice work for the programmers 8) I'm not working for gg, but I think you should take care about other options of your "problem"...

EDIT:

make a image of the entire webpage you want to show, add it with fixed height and allow to scroll. For example the image will be 500px wide and 900px high. Your container is 500px x 300px. If you need some navigation in this "pseudo-web" create the navigation inside the skin editor, locate it at the original position of the webpage and show/hide the depending images of the wanted webpage (which must be created as an image too). That would be an walk around.
Have a nice day

Christian
Antoniobai

no it's actually Object2vr html, you see, I have a panorama, and inside that panorama I used let's say, a chair, I have the chair in 360 Object2VR, I wan't to integrate it into panorama, via some kind of html embeding... actually it would be great if I could get a hold of some front end designers to get lightbox to work on my website so it pops lightbox window outside of panorama
CBosch

Can't you export the obejct2VR-Chair as a QT-video and this you can embed in your pano??
Have a nice day

Christian
Antoniobai

well, I can, I can try, but, the O2VR has 1-2 hotspots of it's own. How do you embed quicktime inside panorama ?
CBosch

Ok, this was maybe not a really good idea...

http://ggnome.com/wiki/Using_the_Media_Editor_(Pano2VR)

there is no QT listed... :-( you can try it, it is only mentioned that the named are checked.
Have a nice day

Christian
Hopki
Gnome

This can work in HTML5 output. Just use a text box and an iFrame to embed your external HTML page.

Code: Select all

<iframe width="488" height="639" src="youexternalhtml.html" frameborder="0"></iframe>
The iFrame can also point to an absolute URL also.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Antoniobai

thanks Hopki, that saved the day !