Problem with panorama on iPhone

Q&A about the latest versions
wsnap

Hi!
I tried to create panorama, which will be also visible on iPhone.
I use Multiresolution, the lowest one is aroun 300, but still some of the things from skin are cut.
How to fix it?
360Texas

Just guessing...

when you turn your phone to long side up "portrait" and your toolbar is too long and falls off the right side of the screen.
when you turn your phone to long side horizontal "landscape" your tool bar probably fits inside the screen.

- For a smartphone screen size you also might consider the big fingered visitor. Button tool bar buttons are too close together for a LARGE pointy finger... aims for the (<) arrow.. but mashes all 3 adjacent buttons.

-Possible solution. remove the ^ and Down arrows because the touch screen tap and drag uses those features. Remove the (+) and (-) buttons because the touch screen has a thumb/pointy finger to pinch and UNpinch to zoom in / out. The concept here is to modify the controller tool button bar to limit the number of well spaced buttons (fat fingers)... so that they will remain on the cell phone small screen.

I turn on autorotate at .07 slow rotation and return to horizon [2] for tablets, and small screen smart phones. I removed all buttons EXCEPT the buttons (<) (>) and turn start and stop autoroate. I space these 3 out across a portrait [screen long side up]. BE SURE save this skin to a new file name for use in future projects.

Hope this helps.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
wsnap

If I understand correctly, I should create two separate skins for laptops/tablets and mobiles?
The toolbar "buttoms" are ok, I have problem with floor plan, which is visible in 30%.

How can I put it together in one file, that "webside" will know, that now it should be for tablets, and now for smartphones?
360Texas

actually I just use 1 skin containing the suggested 3 buttons for all devices.

If your panorama is being displayed on a PC/ Mac desktop the mouse click and drag will perform the same touch features < > and autorotate start/stop. IT IS ONLY when viewing on small screens that screen button space becomes an issue.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If you do not select the fullscreen option under the HTML tab then the window is a fixed size.
And not forgetting that the skin uses logical screen size and not actual pixels. The iPad 2 and Air are 1024 x 768 outthought the iPad Air has a much larger pixel count.
To make the skin size for the screen set the fullscreen check box.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MPW

Hi, I think I´ll add my question about fullscreen here.

To use as many devices as possible I found a lot of topics.
I´m using multiresolution for flash (375//1500/750/375 with load on startup),
the same for html5 and additionally mobile settings (1024/1440, 960/700, 480/416) and activated fullscreen under html-tab.

When using my old little Galaxy S+ the flash-pano uses the whole screen, but it does not fit in. I mean, some buttons are outside the screen. When clicking the fullscreen-button the whole button-menu is visible.
Do I get it right that multiresolution and mobile settings are just helping to get the right picture-size of the pano depending of device-resolution but don´t help on the skin-buttons?
And when producing a fullscreen index.html it´s not the same fullscreen as I get when clicking my fullscreen-button?
Is there a solution to get the very, very full fullscreen for my flash-output on startup?