Skin popup images not showing up in html5

Q&A about the latest versions
BenderFX

Hi,

I'm editing a tour and thanks to Hopki have been successful in programming some nice behaviour for my popup images!
works great in flash, but they're not showing up in the HTML5 version. I first had it set to change alpha AND scale,
but I deleted superfluous actions to check if this was the problem, nothing changes though

I put both up on my testie server so you could check

Flash version
http://www.benderfx.comlu.com/navo-base/navo-base.html

HTML 5 version
http://www.benderfx.comlu.com/navo-base/navo-base2.html

Here are some screengrabs from my current setup:
Hotspot example ( i titled them the same as their ID, don't really know if this is necessary for the tint to recognize them)
hotspots.jpg
hotspots.jpg (37.16 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
the tint ( my line of thinking was to have a click on the tint kill any open images using the .* wildcard, it works)
tint-properties.jpg
tint-properties.jpg (41.73 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
properties of the hotspot image ( i built a second version using the same svgs since first image hotspot was not visible on the first pic you run into, 90° east on 1st pano )
tree-hotspot-properties.jpg
tree-hotspot-properties.jpg (199.98 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
properties of the image that should pop-up
tree-pic-properties.jpg
tree-pic-properties.jpg (188.67 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
On a sidenote, i could think of many ways to make these tours really cool with the options given,
but am wondering how this affects performance? I know when you embed an extra image, it will add to the filesize,
but will say a lot of animation and actions adversely affect performance in a significant way?
BenderFX

I still haven't found a workaround for this problem yet, anyone have a clue what could be causing this problem? :?
BenderFX

^bump^ Can anyone please take a look at this and tell me if what i'm trying to do is possible in html5 or just cannot be done,
I'm dying to get this tour online but need to get it working on mobile too :? :|
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This should work, which version of Pano2VR are you using, 4.5 finale release?
As a test please can you download 4.5 beta2 and publish with this, does it work?
$.5 beta2 can be foun don our download page and clicking show all downloads.

Any way in the hotspot image "ihs"
Try replacing the place holder $hs and actually setting the ID: image_3

As you have a hotspot template and hotspot image for each image then you may as well set the ID of the popup rather than use place holders.
If you use one hotspot template and hotspot image to open many different popups then thats when you use placeholders.

Please let me know what you find if you do try 4.5 beta2.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/