Dynamically created pages and problems

Q&A about the latest versions
panovrlover

Hi all,

I've got a bit of a headache going on with a very large project. The client wishes to use the tours on several dynamically created pages (.aspx) that the CMS creates. When embedding the code it fails to load skin items (we've exported them to the images folder) as the tour is looking for the files under the dynamically created URL address and not the server address.

Without going through each tour and over 120 scenes, is there a way of getting this to work so that the tour knows where to look? I know that if I open up the project I can specify the images path for both html5 canvas and skin items, but if I have to open up over 120 projects and amend over 5 different skin canvas size locations it will take a long time and time isn't something I have with this project.
:!:
Any help at all will be gratefully received.

James
hum@no.id

Use a permanent address for skin's folder for the output of the project for all panoramas for initially preparing relative link (like "root" or "../" path) in Pano2VR
or use in dynamic pages embedded 100% ifarme
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
panovrlover

Thanks Humanoid, would love to use frames for this but they need HTML5 fullscreen capability.

Looks like we'll just have to adjust every project skin to include the absolute paths.

James
hum@no.id

If you mean "full screen" like "full browser screen", it can be solved very simply by using additional conditions in CSS

Code: Select all

position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; -moz-box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
see my portfolio page... all panoramas embed via Iframe to site webpage - http://gumirj.com/index.php?do=cat&category=portfolio
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Hum,
Your portfolio page keeps restarting my iPad Air!!!!!!
It ttys to open, then I see the apple logo in the centre of the screen.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
hum@no.id

Hi Hopki...
Are you wrote about to open the portfolio page or when you want to open a panorama?
Hopki
Gnome

When I try and open a pano,
I sometimes open one, but when click to change node it also crashes mobile Safari.
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
hum@no.id

Yes... it is your old HTML5 Player 4.1. and maybe my poor tiles optimization.
It is urgent to change the script from the beta.
I was scared that the Porfolio page not working via "air" (there stands another script Masonry)

thnx for advice
panovrlover

Hopki wrote:Hi Hum,
Your portfolio page keeps restarting my iPad Air!!!!!!
It ttys to open, then I see the apple logo in the centre of the screen.
Regards,
Hopki
Hum, this often happens with tile sizes that are too large, try outputting with a larger variety of tile options so that the device loads a more appropriate resolution?
hum@no.id

Hi panovrlover...
It's old R.I.P. script 4.1 from which we must refuse, including - mobile tab. I know everything. Just have no time, I came from a distant trip, I need to finalizing new project. I converts my portfolio to 4.5 beta 2 after...
hum@no.id

offtop: My site is update - player 4.5 b2 - http://gumirj.com/index.php?do=cat&category=portfolio
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Hum,
Re-output with 4.5 to get the HTML5 preview track, at the moment just black until cube face loads.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
hum@no.id

Hi Hopki
Preview (micro tiles) does not change anything. I still see partial loading via "empty holes" with turn-on preview...
Also, variants of preview that are offered to choose - is "sour milk from the last century".
We are looking forward beautiful solutions from Thomas for this problems...
Thnx
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Hum,
Had a look with the error console and can see all your tiles but no preview images?
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
hum@no.id

Hi Hopki
its draft video for you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XwmGPN-62c

With built-in server. Preview included 1:2, compress q.100%
visual test with 5 browsers - Chrome, FF, O, Safari, IE

Sorry for the video quality, for quickly upload. later remove this video