movement between nodes automatically, possible?

Q&A about the latest versions
Egami

HI Sirs
there is an old thread posted on 2010 (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5272&p=20812&hilit ... our#p20812) asking about this feature (the possibility of automatic movement from a node to another ) , according to the thread it sounds not possible at that time , i want to ask if these feature become available in the newer versions, or if someone can help me to workaround this issue, my intention is to display the virtual tours for my potential client in his big screen in his show rooms (not necessary for online displaying), it will be a nice features if the tours cycle through the nodes automatically and spontaneously the whole working hours for my client.

excuse my English Sirs
regard
Last edited by Egami on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
360Texas

Just echoing your thoughts: Sounds like a Kiosk presentation in a shopping mall. No Keyboard required. Hands off moving sequentially through a multi-panorama tour ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Egami

Thanks a lot 360Texas for stepping in, at first i wondered what is Kiosk presentation, after i Google it (http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-a-k ... esentation) i can say YES it is exactly what i meant :D
another example ..imagine a company during its anniversary wants to display their achieved projects (say buildings) in big screens/projectors as background event (without using the keyboard and mouth ) and the presentation/display of the virtual tours continuous during the whole period of the event , I hope this example is understandable
frodo

Hi!
It is possible now, but in the Pro version.
http://ggnome.com/wiki/HTML5_Output_Settings_(Pano2VR)
Regards, Martin
Egami

Thanks a lot Martin, that is great ....case closed :)