Popup start image from selected node in Pano2vr pro

Q&A about the latest versions
malaga360VR

Hello I have done a small virtual tour with 3 nodes.

Here is the link : http://www.imasoft.es/panoramas/I.Santi ... ago360.php

Updated link , added mobile skin popup start.

As you can see when tour start and finish to charge there is a popup and you must click to continue on any site of the main window to hide popup and allow to continue with the panorama.

Thats want I wanted , but only on first node of the tour , not in all , if you click on any hotspot linked to next panorama this will happen again.

Image Image

I have made in the skin a action that autostart when page is loaded, but obviously this will happen with all nodes.

So I think the way to make this posible is making a skin with the action in the first node and the rest another skin without it , but how ??

So , may I have several skins in a tour ?
If yes , how may I do to insert it in a panorama ?

If this is not the correct way to make it posible , could be assign a skin to specifically ID node of the tour ?

its posible to run the idea properly ?

Thanks for help
Last edited by malaga360VR on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jare

Hi,
your link does not work so I can't check it. I think you are using these actions: loaded-show popup, click popup-hide popup. Try to use change or set popup alpha to 0 action to hide itself instead of the hide element action.
malaga360VR

link is working http://www.imasoft.es/panoramas/I.Santi ... go360.html

I don't need a autohide option as you suggest , I need an option to show the popup only in one ( ID : node - panorama ) not in all .
jare

I was not talking about autohide. Hide the popup image forever by clicking on it with action Hide Element or Set element alpha, depending what action you are using to show it.
You can also place the popup into container and use various actions for container and it's content.
360Texas

I am using IE 11. I right mouse clicked on a white screen and received a box ERR "Movie Not Loaded" This is a Flash page.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
jare

In Firefox only blank page, in Chrome I can see the panorama.
360Texas

I am using Chrome Version 31.0.1650.63 m with no FLASH addin.

Meaning I am forcing page to display HTML5 content. Still get white screen. Meaning to me it must be a VERY large file to download and I did not wait more than 15 seconds for download before I closed Chrome.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
malaga360VR

I have seen some problems with this panorama in html5 format, I have updated it to make it flash compatible .

Tour has been made with Pano2VR4.1
malaga360VR

jare wrote:I was not talking about autohide. Hide the popup image forever by clicking on it with action Hide Element or Set element alpha, depending what action you are using to show it.
You can also place the popup into container and use various actions for container and it's content.

Main purpose of the popup picture is to show the church form outside inviting to the panorama viewer to click on it , after that , then panorama will start on first node ID:nodo1.

I have used an simplified pop-up with narration action from http://ggnome.com/wiki/Pop-up_with_Narration

Here you are the skin that I have used in html if any of you want to have a closer look.

Here you are some screen captures from editor in 4.5 beta version which is more legible , but protect was made in 4.1

I should change the condition from loaded to another , it waste time until load .....

Here I have changed the close button for a screen tint just to touch it and close-hide the image and text , and auto activate the rotation process

All the ideas that you suggest are valid for all the panoramas viewed in a tour. But if you create an action that the first step is to auto popup an image with text and you want it only to do in just one node …….

How we can isolate that action to just one node in a tour ?

Thanks for help
Attachments
santiago_html.ggsk
html skin 1024x800 window
(52.24 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
jare

Try this
Attachments
santiago_v2.ggsk
(52.33 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
malaga360VR

I found a solution , thanks for help !!!

In Actions/Modifiers there is a source option " Viewer Init " , if you set properties to a container , that container only will run on initial tour node.

For me that option is enough , thats what I wanted, but I would like to load picture before panorama .....
jare

I would like to load picture before panorama .....
Simply change the popup's and it's content alpha (in appearance settings) to 1 so no actions will not be needed to show it.