Controller missing buttons in Flash version

Q&A about the latest versions
JDoogan

I'm having trouble with buttons disappearing in the Flash version of my output. I have modified the simplex_ggsk skin and given it a new name. The additional buttons were created in Adobe Illustrator and work fine in the Html version but have disappeared in the flash.

Any pointers?
Attachments
VRerror.jpg
VRerror.jpg (462.33 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
360Texas

1st thought:
Did you create the two new buttons as .svg ? Did you create a duplicate set of .png ?
You would need to convert these .png's as .png24 with transparent.

.png8 won't work because they do not have the alpha transparent layer

2nd thought
In the HTML5 be sure to click [x] convert .svg to png for Flash.
I don't think Flash can work with .svg.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
JDoogan

Thanks for the tips. I have ticked 'Convert SVG to PNG' in the HTML 5 version and also ticked 'Prefer Flash if available'. The buttons still don't show up in the flash version (flash fallback player).

There doesn't seem to be a straightforward way to swap the SVG for PNG in the skin. Clicking on an SVG image only allows you to swap it for another SVG. It looks as though I will have to manually insert new PNGs and add the actions. Is there an easier way?

On another note - My client wants the 'zoom in before', effect in the Flash version. If I have both the HTML5 and the Flash version uploaded(not the flash fallback in HTML 5), will the flash version still be favoured by a browser that can see both?