Strange goings on, HTML5 on desktop...

Q&A about the latest versions
panovrlover

A client of ours has embedded their tour on a page on a new site. They've requested html5 as the priority with flash as the fallback, no problems there. The one strange thing is that when, in html5, they click on the fullscreen button the tour simply zooms in slightly, and a few buttons on the skin disappear. The tour also then becomes difficult to move. It doesn't go fullscreen and just stays within the embedded view.

I've checked the button actions and it's the same as the flash version, on click gives the toggle fullscreen command.

Any ideas guys? It's on a clients development server with a username and password, so if any mods want to take a look just let me know.

Thanks all, James.
panovrlover

Just to add, the tour has been placed within an iframe. I initially thought this might be restriction the fullscreen in some way, but flash worked ok with this setup.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Flash and HTML5 work differently. The flash plugin takes control and allows the fullscreen to fill the screen. With HTML5 it is just the browser so the iFrame code must have the relevant code to allow this to function.

Code: Select all

<iframe src="pano.html" name="panorama" width="640" height="480" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="float:left; margin-left:0px" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Use the above code changing the pano.html page to your own and set the window size.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
panovrlover

Thanks Hopki, will pass that on!