Black background problem via HTML5 panorama

Q&A about the latest versions
hum@no.id

How to change the black background of HTML5 (???), Which is visible when loading the panorama and the transitions. I tried to change the HTML settings but nothing helps ...
http://mmgfx.com/erbay/3room_2_1.html

client urgently requires a change this color to the desired :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:

thnx
Last edited by hum@no.id on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
jare

Hi!
Try to use html5 multiresolution.
hum@no.id

Now I can not take a chance and move to the beta, the project was on 4.1. The project is nearing completion.

Maybe there are some tricks through the skin editor?? Any help would be appreciated
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
Don

Possible option #1: Did you try editing your html? Currently there is a line in your html that says

Code: Select all

<div id="container" style="width:800px;height:600px;">This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.</div>
Did you try this instead?

Code: Select all

<div id="container" style="background-color:white;width:800px;height:600px;">This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.</div>
Possible option #2: Open the "pano2vr_player.js" file in an editor. It is a jumble, search for "background-color:" and be sure it says "background-color:#ffffff;" instead of "background-color:#000000;"

I have not tested either of the above.

EDIT: The "skin.js" also sets the background equal to black for something called "loadingbg". Try this? In "skin.js" search for "background: #000000;" and change it to "background: #ffffff;"
hum@no.id

Before you write here, I've tried everything
insert to style HTML, body, Container and more
looked code pano2vr_player.js .... No there is nothing to affect the change in color BG
it seems only the developers know ... where it is hidden
360Texas

I can see it quite well, bath room.

I am using Win 8 and IE 10. Right mouse click on pano indicates that you sent to my computer the HTML5 content.

Some web browsers are not HTML5 content aware. They do not know how to handle HTML5 panorama content.

Suggest you search for and use an HTML5 content aware browser.

Did you prefer flash ??

OH and your hotspots do not seem to go any where. Click a red dot and the bath room pano starts again.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
hum@no.id

I can see it quite well, bath room.
I am using Win 8 and IE 10. Right mouse click on pano indicates that you sent to my computer the HTML5 content.
Some web browsers are not HTML5 content aware. They do not know how to handle HTML5 panorama content.
Suggest you search for and use an HTML5 content aware browser.
Did you prefer flash ??
OH and your hotspots do not seem to go any where. Click a red dot and the bath room pano starts again.

You understand the gist of my question?
360Texas

I think so. How to change the black background.

Pressed your link text, the screen blinked and you panorama was fully loaded. Took maybe half second.
You must have fast server. We use 12mbps internet connection.
I saw no black background.
Did not see any background.
Did NOT see the loading bar.

I refreshed your page... screen turned white, pano appeared in less 1 second because it was loading from browser cache

I cleared cache. Clicked your link - HTML5 Pano loaded tiles with white background. Pano loaded full in 1 second [ IE 10 browser that reads HTML5 and flash ]

Again I see no black background.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
hum@no.id

Hi
Please explore here screencast - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Q5VU0g ... e=youtu.be
testing current 5 browsers Opera, IE, FireFox, Chrome, Safari... 4 / 1 showing black bg

this NOT one local problem... this multiple big trouble

very need change black BG to any custom color....
JimWatters

I was able to reproduce the black background in 4.1 and 4.5beta.
With 4.5beta and If Multiresolution is enabled the background color of the pano is the same as the webpage.

In HTML5 Options | Advanced Settings | Download/Preview
Setting the Type to None and color should be reflected.
Setting the preview to none with a low resolution so it loads fast helps, because the black disappears quicker.

I'll add to bug tracker.
hum@no.id

Hi,
this solves the problem partially.
I have done the following:
1. Setting preview with a minimum size Tiles
2. Manually fill ​​it necessary to the color in the output files (6x cube faces)

And it's work for only first time of loading panorama, but after caching tiles are not shown, with repeated viewing panoramas and again flicker the black background.
Crutches are not quite help...

thnx
360Texas

For another issue using FF24.0 I returned to http://mmgfx.com/erbay/3room_2_1.html and I now see the BLACK panel just before opening your panorama.

Curious... I read above that you were using Pano2vr 4.1 version to create your panorama ? We used FF24.0, are experiencing similar white screen issues with GGS demo page called PARK ONE. Maybe your pano and the demo pano were created using the pano2vr 4.1 version.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
hum@no.id

Hi..
maybe- YES... Mozart's Park demo and my work based on 4.1

Here's the actual demo content (limited number of panoramas) - http://almatycity.com/akbulak_tour/html5/index.html
I also added a "crutch" that a small extent hide the hideous bug. Emulated transition - Dip to color, but frankly - it does not save for poor internet speeds from customers.

***for see the black background bug - press the "menu" button (on controller), and open thumbs gallery, click to any thumbs for navigation

Let forgive me... but I want to speak out.
Thomas devotes much time to global developments - such as the new interface Skin editor.
And it does not pay attention to any details - priority for beautiful presentable tour.
This is important - the aesthetics of the show of the tour, but not in the first place - comfortable GUI
Expanded functionality and features that provide the creator of the tour flexible and rapid response to customer requests... imo

A significant accumulated a lot of questions for an urgent decision.
e.g. for me Such as for HTML5 - blur preview tiles, flat pano, scalable image to panoramas (or skin) and many more that you need here and now ...
JPasnikowski

Was there a final solution to this? It's 2018, I'm using Pano2VR 6.0 beta3 pro 64bit and I cannot figure out how to change the color of the transition background. I tried changing background color under output->Image->Download/Preview->Background Color, and I do not see the selected color getting used. Thanks!
Jason Pasnikowski
https://www.eyebulb.tours
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
Do you have an example of your issue?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/