Drupal?

Q&A about the latest versions
DDiCarlo

Hello all,

I have a drupal site - I see the Joomla and Wordpress plugins, but is there a plugin for Drupal in the works?

Dean
DDiCarlo

Never mind, I just saw "Coming Soon". Can't wait, it looks so fantastic. Good work guys!
DDiCarlo

I'm building a drupal site right now. How long do you think it will be for the Drupal plugin? Are we looking like the next week or so, or farther out than that?
DDiCarlo

Not trying to be a pest, but what is the ETA for a drupal plugin. Are we talking days, weeks or months? Coming soon I guess could be any of those...
thomas
Chief Gnome

Hello,

we hired an external company to do the drupal plugin for use. The due date was "End of may" for them and it is still not finished... I will try to find out more today, and I report back.
MfG, Thomas
thomas
Chief Gnome

I learned today that the plugin is "ready". We will test it this week and hopefully release it in the next 2 weeks.
MfG, Thomas
DDiCarlo

Excellent news -Thanks for the update!

Dean
DDiCarlo

Hi Thomas,

Is there a revised ETA on the Drupal plugin?

Let me know if you'd like me to beta test - I am at the point where the entire site is ready to go and I've left a placeholder to integrate the tours...

Thanks!
Dean
pegot

If you are making the plug-in available for testing I too would be very interested. I'm excited about the Drupal option and can't wait to start using it. Thanks!