node navigation with Flash fallback.

Q&A about the latest versions
snoutfair

I'm having problem navigating between nodes in a tour (Pano2vr 4.1.0, Pro) using the hash-number method. I created a Flash file and it works correctly. Changing the URL,for example, from 'index.html#node3' to 'index.html#node4' and hitting return works as expected and loads a new pano. When I create the HTML5 page, add Flash fallback, and mark 'Prefer Flash,' changing the hash as above does nothing. Doing a page refresh will load the new pano, but how can I get the HTML5 page with Flash fallback to behave like the Flash only page? I've double-checked that the 'direct node access' is checked. Thanks
Don

Have you seen this past post where Thomas mentions "tinkering" http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... g&start=15

That past post above is about bookmarking specific views in a node, but in my html5 experience, my web server (.net on iis web server) strips the hash sign from the url. So, I wrote my own javascript as a work-around.

Google past posts in this forum for your specific case.
snoutfair

Thanks Don, I was hoping it was just a setting in Pano2VR I missed before I started monkeying in the code.
snoutfair

I figured it out. When you publish the HTML5 version with Flash fallback it needs flashvars.externalinterface="1"; added to the Flash parameters.
Don

Thanks. That's good to know.