Pano2VR Template Input File Issue

Q&A about the latest versions
Carlos Chegado

Hi,

I am trying to batch process a bunch of files with Pano2VR, apply some transformations and spit out jpg files...

Everything is working at the moment, except that in my Pano2VR template I have setup the input format to be FLAT FILE and although this works if I set it up manually for each image, when doing the batch, Pano2VR will simply ignore the input file format and will change it to auto (cylinder) this way ruining my batch...

Is there a way to make Pano2VR accept FLAT FILE as input format for batch processes that I am not aware of???

Why does Pano2VR changes the input format from FLAT FILE to Cylinder on it's own in the first place???

Appreciate the help in solving this issue, thanks...
jobes

Carlos, if you're saving a template based on a .p2vr file, you can test the .p2vr file is using the correct input type by opening it in a text editor.

Code: Select all

<input>
      <patch/>
      <type>flat</type>
      <filename></filename>
      <filenamefront></filenamefront>
      <filenameright></filenameright>
      <filenameback></filenameback>
      <filenameleft></filenameleft>
      <filenametop></filenametop>
      <filenamebottom></filenamebottom>
      <hfov>360</hfov>
    </input>
Have you tried using a droplet and seeing if this works for you? On my Mac I can open a droplet in a text editor, and inside Contents > Resources > droplet.p2vr I can see the same info as above. Hope this might be of some help to you