MIssing Menu item

Q&A about the latest versions
robd

Hi,

I'm getting a missing menu item when the follwoing tour is shown on an iPhone/iPad. It's fine in a broswer though.

The missing menu item is between "conferences" and "main website" ... it should read "weddings"

http://www.solentstudios.com/vt/dolphin/
photo.PNG
photo.PNG (911.82 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
Any suggestions to fix this would be appreciated.
Don

Are you using SVG files for your menu items? I had an SVG created in Gimp that displayed well on IE and Firefox, but would not display on Chrome. I switched it to PNG and now it displays on Chrome too. So, even if you are not using SVG, the issue might be the image file format displays well in one browser, but not another, i.e. corrupted image file that iOS does not tolerate.
robd

Thanks for your suggestion Don.

They're all PNG files. I've even rebuilt the missing PNG files and added them as a new menu item.
Don

Another suggestion, open the skin.js file with a code/text editor and look for syntax errors related to the wedding menu item. Many browsers forgive syntax errors by assuming what was meant. While other browsers are less forgiving and stop at that same syntax error.

If uncomfortable with code, then open the pano2vr skin editor, look for syntax errors in the wedding menu item actions. If necessary, delete the wedding menu item completely, and re-create it.

Maybe post your skin.js for review?