Color Management

Q&A about the latest versions
GIOLETS

Hi to all.
Is there the chance (now or in the next future) to have the Color Management in our published images in order to have a good correspondence between the sources images and what we see in the Browser?
Actually I have made some test publishing some Flash slideshow (using Ationscript 3) of my images having the right colors in Firefox (enabling the Color Management option), so I ask myself if there is some ways to do the same also with a Pano2Vr panoramic image...

Thanks.

Luca
RGood

I certainly do not want to speak for the "GGS" team, but color management is a far broader issue than I would expect to be handled / included in P2VR

Many photographers on this board can weigh in with many stories, ideas, challenges and partial solutions on color management across the web.

There are many primers on the complexity of color management across different monitors, browsers, and mac vs pc etc.
The following is one of many such tutorials;

http://www.gballard.net/psd/go_live_pag ... files.html
thomas
Chief Gnome

We added basic color management to Object2VR but as there are still some unsolved browser issues, I am not sure how far we can/should go with this.
MfG, Thomas