Go to Panos from the skin? /Pro version

Q&A about the latest versions
chantus

Pano2vr pro auto generate links between panos, so you don't need to build them in the skin. But now I'm making a pop up menu with all the panos and cannot find the way to point to them from individual buttons (one per pano). I usually make an action "go to URL" and write the name of the desired pano.swf. As individual swfs aren't needed anymore in Pro version, you have only one main swf. So I don't know how to go to my panos from the skin.

Tks!

Pablo
chantus

Found! the action "open next panorama" has a submenu with the list autogenerated by pano2vr.

Tks!
MPW

Thanks for the fast reply,

but it seems that it does not solve my problem.
I just upgraded to Pro version and opened my "Startpanorama", which defines my skin for the
whole tour. Now I´ve got several other p2vr-files for my other panos of the tour, that I want to use, too.

On some of them I used the implemented correction-tool to work on my nadir:
I extracted the nadir-area, corrected and imported it.....you know.

The final pano for my swf- and html5-file comes out of Pano2VR with the correction.
To use this pano in the Pro-version I can not drag it into the right pano-overview window,
because it does exist only within the old p2VR-version.

To use the corrected pano I have to export it out of the p2vr-file and
then drag it into the new tour within the PRO. Understandable *:/ ?

Maybe someone knows a better way or function to use previously built panos now in PRO?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Patch images, you can select to add position to file name.
See settings/Preferences and look under the Advanced tab.
All you need to do is add the patch to the Pro project and type in the pan, tilt, roll and FoV.
Once set all patched will be saved with the position, re output you existing project to get the position in the file name.

That said you can open all your old projects and convert the image to Equirc and save with patch.
You will then end up with patched Equirec's to add to the Pro project.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/